Your contributions assist FLAP in fighting against wage theft, human labor trafficking and other unfair and illegal employment practices:
With your support FLAP has achieved the following:
- Educated more than 100,000 low income workers on their rights
- Partnered with more than 50 organization to improve working conditions in Illinois
- Distributed over 100,000 community outreach and education material
- Delivered an average of 1,440 “Know your Rights” presentations per year – an average of 4 per day
- Received as many as 12 telephone calls daily from workers requesting assistance
- Filed more than 207 lawsuits in federal and state courts, 90% representing multiple workers
- Sent more than 80 demand letters in the name of our clients
- Recovered more than 4.7 million dollars in back wages and damages for the workers
In this volatile political climate, where low-income immigrants are routinely harassed, FLAP needs your support more than ever, and we depend on people like you to help bring a brighter future to these workers. Please join in helping FLAP, in memory of our co-founder Vincent Beckman III. Let us continue his fight against wage theft, human labor trafficking, family separations, and other unfair and illegal employment practices!
If you prefer to send a check, please make payable to FLAP, and mail to FLAP, 33 N. LaSalle # 900, Chicago, IL 60602.
FLAP’s FEIN Number is 36-4306362.